As this is a new student organization, we have a lot of work ahead of us. This is a set of goals that each group can work toward to make this organization successful.
· Start building student groups that are officially recognized by each university on campuses all over the nation.
· Gain new members so that each group has a good number of students working on this issue.
· Raise awareness and educate our campuses and communities on the issue of Agent Orange and the legacy of war.
· Take action. We need to take our concerns to the chemical companies so that they acknowledge what they have done and also contribute to efforts that are trying to bring aid to those who are suffering.
· Finally, we want to call on people to contribute in any way that they can whether it be through joining our group or donating to others who are working to bring people assistance.
Our mission is to give voice and aid
through education, advocacy, and action to those suffering from the effects